Licensed Site Professional (LSP) Services
Omni Environmental Group provides Licensed Site Professional (LSP) services at residential, commercial, and municipal properties across Massachusetts where a spill or release of oil and/or hazardous materials has occurred. Our Massachusetts LSPs have a proven track record demonstrating expertise in hazardous waste site cleanup and regulatory compliance.
As part of our comprehensive LSP services, Omni Environmental Group will:
- Provide emergency response services to spills of oil and/or hazardous materials
- Sample soil, sediment, groundwater, surface water, air, and other media to determine whether a property is contaminated
- Develop flexible and timely strategies to comply with the regulations set forth in the Massachusetts Contingency Plan (MCP)
- Communicate with, and provide information to, residents, property owners, local businesses, municipal employees, state and federal regulators, and other stakeholders
- Evaluate human and environmental risk to determine whether remediation or mitigation is necessary
- Develop innovative remedial alternatives
- Provide a cost-effective method to "close" the environmental case
Our experienced LSPs will utilize their vast technical and regulatory knowledge to provide timely and cost-effective solutions to best address the release condition, and meet the compliance requirements and business objectives of your project.